Take the challenge!
Step Up for PBC! Join the PBC Awareness movement by:
- Sharing daily facts about PBC posted on our @CanadianPBCSociety Facebook page.
- Encouraging friends and family to enter the PBC draw!
- Sharing the PBC fact sheet with your friends & family. Download now.
- Supporting the work of the Canadian PBC Society through a donation.
- Helping a friend or family member to better understand your PBC journey, by bringing them to a PBC Dinner/Speaker Meeting. Register for an upcoming event
- Contributing your time and talents as a Canadian PBC Society volunteer. Learn more about how you can get involved
Share – while it isn’t always easy to tell others that we have PBC, September’s PBC Awareness Month is an opportunity to Step up for PBC! by sharing this page with your network of friends and family. By raising awareness, you may help someone to get an early diagnosis, begin treatment and receive the support they need.
Support – living with PBC is a lifelong journey, and we at the Canadian PBC Society are committed to helping those with PBC to stay strong and live their best lives. You can support those living with PBC by supporting the Canadian PBC Society with your donation.
Support – PBC Dinner/Speaker meetings are a great opportunity to hear from PBC experts, ask your PBC questions and meet others with PBC. Bring a guest, so they can better understand your PBC journey. Tickets are complimentary, registration required.
Support – Volunteer with the Canadian PBC Society. Do you remember how you felt when you were diagnosed with PBC? We are looking for 4 patient volunteers to provide support for and welcome new members in Mainland B.C., Vancouver Island B.C., Regina SK, & Saskatoon SK
WEEKLY GRAND PRIZE:
FITBIT Charge 3
- Better measure calorie burn, understand resting heart rate & more with 24/7 heart rate tracking and a battery life of up to 7 days (varies with use and other factors)
- Choose from 15+ exercise modes like run, bike, swim, yoga, circuit training and more, Set a goal, and get real-time stats during your workouts to see how you can keep getting better
- Automatically record time spent in light, deep and REM sleep stages and see activity trends, health insights and personalized guidance in one place with Fitbit’s today
- Swim proof and water resistant to 50M so you can track swims and wear in the shower. Also connect to smartphone GPS for real-time pace and distance during outdoor runs and rides
- Stay connected to your day with everyday apps for weather and more and get call, text and smartphone app notifications on your wrist.
Deep Tissue Massager
22 piece strength training set
David’s Tea steeper starter kit
Cool Mist Humidifier
White noise machine
Stationary under desk bike
Light therapy lamp
and many more….