Participating in a clinical trial or taking part in a research study can be a very rewarding way to get involved in helping to ensure all patients have access to safe and effective treatments.
There are many clinical trials taking place in Canada (list updated March 2020). If you are interested in participating in any of these trials, ask your specialist to find out if you would benefit from and/or qualify for any of these clinical trials.
- Seladelpar – Currently all trials for Seladelpar are suspended. Canada: Calgary, Toronto, Montreal, Winnipeg
- GKT137831 – Phase 2 study has been completed. : Calgary, Winnipeg, Montreal
- GSK2330672- Phase 2b active not currently enrolling: Montreal, Winnipeg, Calgary, Edmonton and London
- GS9674 – Phase 2 active, currently NOT enrolling: Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver, Winnipeg, Vaughan
- OCALIVA – Phase 4 COBALT long term study, currently enrolling: Toronto, London, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg, Montreal
- ETRASIMOD – cancelled
- ENANTA – Phase 2 active not recruiting in Toronto and London
- ABATACEPT – no trials currently in Canada
- ELAFIBRANOR – phase 2 completed no trials currently in Canada
To see ALL PBC CLINICAL TRIALS, check:
or use the CLINICAL TRIAL search tool below: