September is PBC Awareness Month:
Primary Biliary Cholangitis – PBC is a slow, progressive, rare liver disease that affects mainly women 35-60 years old. There is no cure; however those who respond to treatment will have a normal life expectancy. Left untreated PBC may lead to the need for a liver transplant. Find out more about PBC.
Focus on Living Well with PBC – living with PBC is a lifelong journey, so we at the Canadian PBC Society are committed to helping those with PBC live your best life. We realize that while we share much in common, each person with PBC faces unique challenges. This month we will feature exercise and nutrition tips for those living with PBC and give away prizes, that encourage and motivate.
PBC Awareness Month Daily Draw – every day in September, we will be giving away prizes promoting physical, mental, emotional and spiritual wellbeing.
WEEKLY GRAND PRIZE:
FITBIT Charge 3
- Better measure calorie burn, understand resting heart rate & more with 24/7 heart rate tracking and a battery life of up to 7 days (varies with use and other factors)
- Choose from 15+ exercise modes like run, bike, swim, yoga, circuit training and more, Set a goal, and get real-time stats during your workouts to see how you can keep getting better
- Automatically record time spent in light, deep and REM sleep stages and see activity trends, health insights and personalized guidance in one place with Fitbit’s today
- Swim proof and water resistant to 50M so you can track swims and wear in the shower. Also connect to smartphone GPS for real-time pace and distance during outdoor runs and rides
- Stay connected to your day with everyday apps for weather and more and get call, text and smartphone app notifications on your wrist.
Deep Tissue Massager
22 piece strength training set
David’s Tea steeper starter kit
Cool Mist Humidifier
White noise machine
Stationary under desk bike
Light therapy lamp
and many more….