Participating in a clinical trial or taking part in a research study can be a very rewarding way to get involved in helping to ensure all patients have access to safe and effective treatments.
There are many clinical trials taking place in Canada (list updated March 2020). If you are interested in participating in any of these trials, ask your specialist to find out if you would benefit from and/or qualify for any of these clinical trials.
- SELADELPAR (CymaBay) – Phase 3 trial currently enrolling. Check back for sites in Canada
- ELAFIBRANOR (Genfit) – Phase 3 trial currently enrolling. Check back for sites in Canada
- LINERIXIBAT (GSK) – Phase 3 long term study currently enrolling. Montreal. Check back for more sites in Canada
- OCALIVA (Interept) – Phase 4 COBALT long term study, currently enrolling: Toronto, London, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg, Montreal
- EP547 (Escient) – Phase 1 now recruiting. Check back for sites in Canada
- SAROGLITAZAR (Zydus) – Phase 2 completed
- EDP-305 (Enanta) – terminated
- ABATACEPT (Bristol-Myers Squibb) – terminated
- GKT137831 (Genkyotex) – terminated
- CILOFEXOR (Gilead) – terminated
- ETRASIMOD (Arena) – terminated
- TROPIFEXOR (Novartis) – terminated
To see ALL PBC CLINICAL TRIALS, check:
or use the CLINICAL TRIAL search tool below: