Participating in a clinical trial or taking part in a research study can be a very rewarding way to get involved in helping to ensure all patients have access to safe and effective treatments.
There are many clinical trials taking place in Canada (list updated September 2019). If you are interested in participating in any of these trials, ask your specialist to find out if you would benefit from and/or qualify for any of these clinical trials.
- Seladelpar – Phase 3 ENHANCE is currently enrolling. Existing sites: Calgary, Toronto, Montreal, Winnipeg
- GKT137831 – Phase 3 currently enrolling: Calgary, Winnipeg, Montreal
- GSK2330672- Phase 2b currently enrolling: Montreal, Winnipeg, Calgary, Edmonton and London
- GS9674 – Phase 2 active, currently NOT enrolling: Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver, Winnipeg, Vaughan
- OCALIVA – Phase 4 COBALT long term study, currently enrolling: Toronto, London, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg, Montreal
- ETRASIMOD – cancelled
- ENANTA – currently recruiting in Toronto and London
- ABATACEPT – no trials currently in Canada
- ELAFIBRANOR – no trials currently in Canada
or use the CLINICAL TRIAL search tool below: